Hello im coraline+
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Hello im coraline+

Default Hello im coraline+

Hello,
    I found this place because I was looking for a chat for people with DID I am from Germany and there is no such possibility.
    I myself am affected by DID and have become a highly functional system.
    I like cats.

Coraline+
    ~~Please forgive my poor english~~

Only the Beginning Jennette1440's Avatar

Default Re: Hello im coraline+

Hello there Coraline+:

First of all welcome to the site. I'm sorry that no one has gotten back to you as Myself, Carly (who helps run the forum and the servers that keep the site online) nor anyone over here in management hasn't been checking on the forum. But welcome to the site! I'll let Carly know you are here so she can say hello as well.

Post Re: Hello im coraline+

Quote Originally Posted by Coraline View Post
    Hello,
    I found this place because I was looking for a chat for people with DID I am from Germany and there is no such possibility.
    I myself am affected by DID and have become a highly functional system.
    I like cats.

Coraline+
    First of all, hello and welcome to the site. did you know that you can also join us on chat? to do so go to https://wermany.org/iChat.html and follow the instructions presented on that page. If you're having trouble getting connected, please feel free to PM me and I'll do my absolute best to help you out.

Default Re: Hello im coraline+

welcome coraline+

nice to meet you.

Thread Information